Anybody buying a ship soon? [edit: goal achieved, thank you!]

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Bump for M50 and 350R sale.
I saw that, and your awesome Phoenix party vid!

Isn't the price of them increased since the last limited sale?

Have you guys already had a huge discussion about which ship you like better? :D

Rattle-N-hum

Space Marshal
Aug 26, 2014
RSI Handle
RattleNHum
Getting concierge gives me faster access to customer support and a romantic evening with Chris Roberts.[/QUOTE]

I'm already there, when will the evening be?

Raggy

Commander
Jun 9, 2014
RSI Handle
TheRaggy
Montoya - Are you still looking for more ship purchases? I'm in the market for a cutlass if it helps your concierge thang.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Actually Im good.

The racing ships put me over the top.

Thanks Raggy!
Did you get the double pack of the M50 and 350R? I think I should be reasonable and only get one...but it's hard to decide which one...

What benefits have been bestowed upon you? How do you plan to utilize them to your advantage.

*I also assume everyone saw that the sale of the M50 and the 300R has gone back to a limited time sale. Sale stated to end Sept 22nd.*
https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/176479/m50-and-350r-sale-now-limited-22nd-sept

I think that's them honoring their word to early purchasers of those ships that they wouldn't be permanently for sale in the Pledge Store, offering that the Mustang will be the permanent pledge ship for racing.

But if you want one, or want one to sell/trade/melt later.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I picked up the 350R to hold for a TEST member who may not be able to afford one right now.

The M50 I think Ill keep.

Reactions: Walex
Forgot your password?