Anybody going on fancy vacations?

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Tis the season for holiday travel!

If you are going to some place sunny with beaches, you are obliged to post pictures of your adventures and girls in bikinis.

Hopefully the two overlap.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
Well not quite yet but on the 16th of January I'll be going to the Highest and biggest ski resort of the alps tignes. There won't be any beach but probably lots of sun and great views over snowy mountains :D

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Nope. Just going to be hella busy and wish I was on vacation the next few days. I have tons of gift-wrapping to do, cards to write, and all the while have family visiting on Christmas Eve so their presents need to be ready, apartment needs to be cleaned and toddler-proofed, hats to knit, foods to make...

*Develops an eye twitch.*

Reactions: Irishnutcase

PajamaJams

Captain
Dec 8, 2015
RSI Handle
KkeplerR
Hopefully I'm taking a vacation to Port Olisar (No, I'm staying here at home is the real answer.)

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
Going no were. I will be working most of this week and next. I'm trying to get the wife and kids to go and visit the grandparents so I can have several days of football and SC all to myself (that would be kind of like vacation).

Yex

Space Marshal
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Yex

Oh. I'm in Canada for the holidays.
Here is photo of Santa. He's wearing a Bikini under the suit ;) slut
My only wish for this Christmas is to watch him fly into the sun. The fucker.
For the Glory of TEST hope my dream comes true. The voices of ten thousand children will cry out in pain, and be suddenly silenced.

Oblatory grumpy cat face from Natalie.
They totally got the signs reversed XD

Last edited:

Guss De Blöd

Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2015
RSI Handle
gussdeblod
Love the grumpy face!
Last vacation I took were paid by the city I went to (went there to exhibit some legos) :D
So I enjoyed myself on the way back, pics are links to albums :

Pictures are links to albums.

First I went to bordeau for the said exhibit, you don't want to see pictures of that.
Then on the way home we stopped @toulouse to visit some air museum shit :
the fancy museum had an air club that restore planes on the side, it was the most interesting part of the visit to me:

they even had the 2nd stage of a space rocket lying somewhere ....

Then we went to the medieval city of Carcassonne, because it's awesome :

Then we went to marseille, I still need to sort and update the pictures, and to the "palais idéal du facteur cheval".
Drove 2800km in 6 day, total cost of the trip : 100€ . Was a nice trip XD

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
I'd be fine with pictures of girls without their bikinis too.

Stubieroo

Space Marshal
Nov 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Stubieroo
I'm a broke, mid twenties, single man living in Pontiac, MI. AKA I'm nowhere interesting, and to go anywhere else is impossible... YAY.

Forgot your password?