Anyone able to get the Polaris Warbond CCU to work?

Will C.

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2017
RSI Handle
Mute_01
Well i have 4 Polaris in BB i just wanted some CCU's as well. Not sure why someone wanted to bot buy them. Unless peeps are that desperate that they would overpay for a CCU rather than just wait for actual ships trying to save a few bucks lol

VFV

Grand Admiral
Nov 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Vfv
Just tried again at 1600 PST. Should have been the next wave if I understand correctly.. and nothing. Polaris is not even listing as a option.

One of those few times I am put out, and feel like they positively screwed up. Don't list it in big bold letters on the website if you don't intend to let anyone interested actually have the upgrade.
So I got it to work this morning. The bug I ran into was when i when to a ship upgrade option in the store it didn't work. But when I did the upgrade option from within the hanger, it worked just fine. If you guys are running into that, try that, see if it works better. If not then I guess the limit was reached already.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
So, I'm not the only one having this problem. I've tried various things, and nothing works. I know the Polaris is supposed to be a limited ship and CCU's generally aren't available, but it says on the IAE website "Deal of the Day." The Orion is supposedly similarly limited, and that CCU is still available...

And here we are expanding their ability to include making planets.
LOL, that was my thought exactly!

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
We think that the normal credit ccu is no longer available. Only the warbond is available. And the warbond ccu is limited.
So try in 3hours and 48mins for the last wave. Bots might be asleep :p

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Yeah I'm beginning to think it's been broken since the morning. There's no way it could go that fast. I've been spamming the F5 button lol
I think it was 1500 total, from 1st wave and for the entire RSI event.
They sold out first wave, and a few (at least 1, i saw) were returned after failed payment for 2nd wave.
None returned for 3rd wave.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
That page, check the purchase options

I was refreshing it every 10 seconds during first wave, and as soon as it was 2nd wave. The CCU stock was then shown next to the add to cart button.

Forgot your password?