Anyone else get an invite from these people?

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
"most successful companies on Terra"...

...yeah, take your RP ass outta here, DMR.

K1NG

Captain
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
K1NG_Brit
I was going to open illustrator and make some anti DMR stuff, but i'm pretty hungover...

so:
FUCK U DMR. TEST R BETTER

Reactions: Lienna

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
You know what? Fuck these guys for a totally different reason!

'We are one of the most successful businesses on terra' 'we have 45 members'

Sorry but screw that, we're talking about the one planet that rivals earth and you want me to believe that 45 people is a successful business? NO! You are an insignificant stain on the fabric of spacetime, who's future consists of either outright failure or being absorbed by a bigger company should you show any sign of success!

Welcome to business... bitch!

Stormtrooper

Lieutenant
Jan 31, 2015
RSI Handle
Storm-Trooper

Sorry but screw that, we're talking about the one planet that rivals earth and you want me to believe that 45 people is a successful business? NO! You are an insignificant stain on the fabric of spacetime, who's future consists of either outright failure or being absorbed by a bigger company should you show any sign of success!

Citizen, i urge you to remain calm.

Reactions: Designated Drunk

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder

Good good....let the hate flow through you...

Seriously though RP orgs creep me out. I know we have a section in our own org devoted to it but I'd 'hope' they know where to draw that line.

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
Rp is fine with me, I used to rp a fair amount. But one of the main reasons I stopped was the number of people being the best at xy and z. I'm sorry but back in my wow days I saw 5 people a day who claimed to be the most muscular elf I'd ever seen!

Being the best is boring from an Rp perspective, where's the struggle, and for that matter what do you have to reach for?

Give me the captains struggling to make ends meet, the ragtag crews who fight each other more than the vanduul, the business that's trying to edge out and be unique while slowly realising that success is making them a bland corperate shell!

Feel I probably should say I'm not actually super angry at them, just having a laugh.

Forgot your password?