Anyone experiencing near constant game crashes?

Haxsys

Lieutenant
Dec 20, 2015
RSI Handle
haxsys
I just got the game and am having a very frustrating go of it. The game plays seamlessly maxed out for a while, sometimes thirty minutes and then crashes. Is it simply alpha state o perhaps on my end of the line?

Included is a snapshot of my specs for consideration.

Attachments

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
This is a know problem and is being worked on. It occurs more frequently if you are using a multi-crew ship. Sometimes you can play for hours.

Haxsys

Lieutenant
Dec 20, 2015
RSI Handle
haxsys
Will be interesting to see the game more stable. This is my second day of owning it. Got done fixing one of the relays and *POOF*

BeerMonster

Commander
Dec 2, 2015
RSI Handle
BeerMonster
Arena commander seems to work pretty well. The universe module is in the early stages and still very buggy.

I usually crash after 1 or 2 missions when playing in a single seat fighter.

I got onboard a Connie last night, owned by a friendly player. We had a crew of 4 players and went on an adventure.

I got into the bottom gunner seat. Pretty much crashed as soon as I fired at the pirates.

Relic

Commander
Dec 11, 2015
RSI Handle
RatsInSpace
mine usually crashes when i crash into things with my ship or when i'm in a ship with someone and they crash it into something.

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Today was particularly bad for me. Got kicked 7 times for connection errors, lost count of the times I got 5minutes of game play then Crash. And my poor Avenger kept spawning with no landing gear or engine, and was flopping around on the pad like a boated marlin. But this evening, I played for 90 minutes or more, no crashes or glitches, and I left when I wanted. Go figure!

Forgot your password?