Anyone for dota2?

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
I'm 3300-3600 MMR. There are definitely times that I screw up, but generally I know what I'm doing.

I usually play support but I do enjoy carry as well, if only anybody else would support... :)

Anyway if you're into dota and you want to play some games, let me know.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
LOL! I have 1800 hours in dota2. Probably even more than that in the original DotA WC3 mod.

I think at this point I'm pretty much too old to be much better than I am, I just don't have the reflexes and hand/eye to compete with the kids.

My goal for myself is to get to 4k MMR. I feel like there are so many noobs in the 3.5k range that I can't possibly be this bad. But at the same time, the stupid matchmaker refuses to let me out, by giving me people that do such insanely noobly shit that there is no way it is working as intended.

At least, many, many people exist in 3.5k that have zero idea how teams can/should work together, or even how to win. And they all think that K/D/A is the only thing that matters, which again is partly why they are so terrible.

Go ahead, tell your support he sucks because he has died 5 times. Ignore the fact that he was saving your stupid ass each time, and you were way out of position where you had no business being.

TypeO

Space Marshal
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Privateer
Hell, I don't even play this game and I've got almost 300 hours clocked.

HOW LONG UNTIL YOU GET GOOD?!
Same boat as you. Over 300h clocked in, still suck hard.

Forgot your password?