Anyone want to trade a LTI Gemini for a LTI Carrack?.. PLZ

MammonLord

The Gatekeeper
May 10, 2014
RSI Handle
mammon
There may be a sale to celebrate Around the Verse 100. At the very latest there will be one in October for CitizenCon. The Carrack isn't built yet so there's no rush. Just hold tight and you'll get your ship without having to risk the grey market. :)

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Grey market is hardly a risk, most of my ships come from there. Its call educated buying. Just picked up an original Carrack LTI and god damn they are hard to pick up and overpriced. Thats what I wanted and thats what I got. If a ccud carrack LTI doesnt bother you they are a dime a dozen there and slightly over melt cost. With the wave of Bucks and DF, those have been added as the base ships and upgraded from there so there is no shortage. Im pro greymarket so I say...

Why wait when you can buy now! :rolleyes:

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Why not just buy a 10 dollar upgrade to Carrack when she hits the market?
This. I see no difference in original or CCU'd.
On star-citizens.de, which is a german forum, is currently offered an original LTI Carrack - but not as a trade deal.

Reactions: Blind Owl

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
There may be a sale to celebrate Around the Verse 100. At the very latest there will be one in October for CitizenCon. The Carrack isn't built yet so there's no rush. Just hold tight and you'll get your ship without having to risk the grey market. :)
when is it ? and is every ship gonna be on sale? like a discount price ? :V

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Likely, definately November for the anniversary sales where most ship inaccessible now will go up at an ever reducing insurance level. Maybe some other ships before that for events. Also when a ship hits a benchmark it will go up for sale.....ie...hanger ready. Or like I said before, grey market can buy anything and everthing. Rare ships especially originals will be expensive however.

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
Likely, definately November for the anniversary sales where most ship inaccessible now will go up at an ever reducing insurance level. Maybe some other ships before that for events. Also when a ship hits a benchmark it will go up for sale.....ie...hanger ready. Or like I said before, grey market can buy anything and everthing. Rare ships especially originals will be expensive however.
so i do got time.cause i want to prepare money for prospector.freelancer dur is flight ready right ? no price change i suppose?

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Like I said as ships progress through the original concept stage with just a picture, to flight ready where it is in game, the price does increase. You certainly do have time to get one but Id suggest the next time the ship goes up for sale your after, say the Prospector, that you purchase it at that point to minimise chances of a price hike.

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
Like I said as ships progress through the original concept stage with just a picture, to flight ready where it is in game, the price does increase. You certainly do have time to get one but Id suggest the next time the ship goes up for sale your after, say the Prospector, that you purchase it at that point to minimise chances of a price hike.
thanks for the answer bro.got it ^_^

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
And how much USD are they selling it for? If its less that $449 Im going to slap you Sam! LOL :p
I got mine CCU'd for 300 bucks overall. I don't know about the course - prices have to be communicated via pm - but I think it won't be up to 400 bucks. I bought there a Talli bomber for 220 EUR, for example, which nobody wanted to buy for a couple of weeks. Seems that in Germany are not as many people who are willing to pay these crazy prices for jpegs as some international guys are willing to pay via reddit.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
He wants to have 350 Dollar/318 EUR. VERY good price - alas, I'm lack of funds currently.

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
He wants to have 350 Dollar/318 EUR. VERY good price - alas, I'm lack of funds currently.
What? :eek: Are you talking Monopoly money or real USD? :eek: $350? :eek::eek: You sure its an original? Is this person crazy? He obviously hasnt heard of the free market driven by supply and demand! Dont you Germans also pay tax ontop of the RSI price? So its priced less than melt with tax? :eek: I'm starting to wonder how Germany can be the biggest economy on Europe with citizens like this guy giving stuff away! o_O Great deal though for whoever buys it, but that guy should be asking alot more and people would pay it. I'm not just talking about the crazy Australians on Reddit either! :rolleyes:

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
It's risky for people who aren't used to un-official marketing, great for rl merchants, terrible for idiots.

So most of test should steer clear
There is no real difference in reality from Reddit to Ebay, sure has a few less protections but still essentially rates seller via transaction. Just need to have a scan through their past history. Surely members here can use Ebay? Its like putting on a clean pair of underwear, thats within their abilities? :rolleyes:

Forgot your password?