Application to TEST

pardisfla

Lieutenant
Nov 20, 2016
RSI Handle
pardisfla
Wait... There were applications?

I kinda just stumbled in drunk one night
I wasn't going to join TEST (or any other org) just yet but now I'm drunk enough that it took me about 5 minutes to figure out how to reply to this post and it seems like a good idea.

Going to mull it over while I have another beer...

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
The African bullfrog is a species of frog in the Pyxicephalidae family. It is also known as the pixie frog due to its Latin name.

The African bullfrog is carnivorous and a voracious eater, eating insects, small rodents, reptiles, small birds and other amphibians.

Reactions: maynard

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
...Going to mull it over while I have another beer...
SPAI !!
I ask you, would a true TESTie give that much thought to anything besides "where's my beer?"

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Hey all!

Just finished getting on the forums and am excited to join test. Not sure if you're still taking applications or if there is a separate org now due to size but cannot find how to apply on RSI.

Either way, look forward to getting more involved with you chaps and if you happen to be in Eve's TEST Alliance then see you on the next strat-op.

H
Welcome to TEST Squadron BEST Squardon!

Make yourself comfortable on our TEST-Welcome-Couch

http://hgtvhome.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/hgtv/fullset/2014/10/2/0/DP_Cecilia-Dupire-white-modern-livingroom-couch_h.jpg.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.853.jpeg

and feel free for taking a coffee in the best coffee bar around ;)

Cheers!
Sam

Forgot your password?