Are there any official goodie bags for Citcon this year?

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I know last year they gave everyone a goodie bag which had the coin etc in it. Is there one this year also? If anyone has an extra one or can get one let me know i collect things like this. Want to add it to my SC collection.

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
I'll post some pictures of this year's swag bag later. Basically, there were a conmemorative coin, a "Give Me Some Space" windshield sticker, an "Hasta Ballista Baby" sticker, and an expo brochure. Also, outside of the swag bag, the "CitizenCon 2949" patch for every "Theaters of War" player and the Star Ctizen themed umbrella given at the outside queue.

A bit lacking if you ask me. I'm aware that CIG can't gift a SSD to every atendant on every Con, but they can do way better.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I'll post some pictures of this year's swag bag later. Basically, there were a conmemorative coin, a "Give Me Some Space" windshield sticker, an "Hasta Ballista Baby" sticker, and an expo brochure. Also, outside of the swag bag, the "CitizenCon 2949" patch for every "Theaters of War" player and the Star Ctizen themed umbrella given at the outside queue.

A bit lacking if you ask me. I'm aware that CIG can't gift a SSD to every atendant on every Con, but they can do way better.
I agree about that really surprised no coin this year. if you find anyone who doesnt want their swag bag or the umbrella let me know.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Nightlane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2017
RSI Handle
Nightlane
When i watched a streamer entering the G-Mex he was thristy for a coin and was able to get one for the goody bag.

TLDR yes
hmm, I volunteered and was at the reception most of the time. I remember we had the hard rule not to give anyone swag without the plastic token. That token was given only to attendees who had purchased the ticket. I do not know the details, but streamers and employees came as attendees to the event, but they did not have the plastic token, so it was a no after no.

Forgot your password?