Are we blind? Deploy the wallets!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
maintain that position, I've got your answer right here...
I don't recommend that offer made to @CrudeSasquatch, he's already grumpy from his quest to catch up on the @Blind Owl posts interfering with his consuming of BEER. I myself would not want any part of me getting anywhere near his mouth to further hamper his BEER consumption.

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
Okay, so maybe we ARE blind...

The Tail Booms feel Anvil, but it's missing the Overt Fuselage Disk.
There is a round-ish thing in the center of the ship, and again doesn't seem prominent enough to be Anvil.
Seems to a Cutlass Cockpit area, but could be an artifact of the Art-style.
Big shoulders and a front-heavy feel, possible AA contender for Vanguard, no visible weaponry.
Civil Defense Corp, plays into the Militia-push of the Polaris

I'll run with this being Anvil, beyond that. I'm not playing the speculation game.

Attachments

Last edited:

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
You've heard of the Sabre comet but now introducing the Sabre Crow. A Raven variant with LTI.

Although the LTI could be a problem as new rules state variants dont come with LTI anymore and the comet and other ships variants sold last anniversary are the last such. TO qualify for LTI they should be unique and not a reskin hull and loadout.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Fire Spend all the wallets!
Mine was locked up in the safe after grabbing a Pioneer.
Little does she realize, I know the combination.

Looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time.. :/
Same with me. But I shall be strong this year, men. No JPG shall tempt me from foolishly spending what I don't have on what I don't need.

Forgot your password?