Are we getting a new concept soon?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Just wondering if its likely that a new concept ship will be launched anytime soon (next 4 weeks or so).

I thought there was supposed to be a new origin ship coming? 400?
I believe that there will be at least 1 (possibly 2+) concept landing during the Invictus Launch Week that starts May 21st, 2021. I've heard rumors of new ships from both Crusader & RSI as well as the Origin 400i. I'm so stoked to see what happens. lols

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
For some reason, the Origin ships haven't appealed to me - but the 400i might just hit the sweet spot.
If ever you're in the mood to TEST out an Origin ship, feel free to let me know. So far I've got them all, but I'm not sure about the looks of the 400i based on the leaks. Then again, I'll most likely get that as well if the price is right & the spare funds are available.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Guesses on the 400i, competing with the Lancer, Cutty and Vanguard. Small cargo, S2 quantum, 2 S3 turrets, 2 S3 gimbals , 3 S2 reactors, 1 S3 shield, 3 S2 coolers. This could make a great stealth build, and if it handles as well as a Vanguard or Cutty, the 2 S4 fixed guns make it pretty dangerous. Interior for 3, includes an armory and garage, one supposes will fit the newish G12 which most players will replace with the G12A. Separate 300i style exterior access storage. Looks like a nice, small group exploration vessel.

First Origin that has a real appeal to me, if it can be stealthed. . .which seems possible at least with the shield off.

View: https://youtu.be/KcJ85H6vJYk

Forgot your password?