are you going to buy an Argo?

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
Hmm you know I didn't expect it to come with LTI as it isn't a concept! If it does come with LTI I will buy one.
Technically, when it is released for sale it will be the Concept sale at Flyable prices. I expect Argo will be asking around $50 US, if just for the boat and the two KNOWN Pods.
We should not compare it to the P-52/72 or DF. In terms of LTI-token, it won't be "cheap". While it shares the "Local" limitations, it has drastically different functional intention. I used the term 'Boat' in reference to it's "Local" limitation and it cargo/person carry capacities. P-52/72 are distinctly Snub, DF is it's own can of worms.

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
Do you happen to have a link to where they confirmed this? I don't remember hearing if it'll be LTI or not.
Lando/Ben said on RtV like 2 weeks ago that the Argo Sale it's a Concept Sale since the ship haven't been sold any other time, and also a fly ready sale, since the ship was made for the S42, so you will be able to get a fliable ship with LTI right away.

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Oh of course! One or two of these in the big cargo boat, dispatch them to a big space rock along with your Prospector(s), and the Argos run full/empty ore containers back and forth so the Prospectors can keep digging! And I'm really surprised no one thought of this: Picture 100 Argos attached to the inside of the rings at Port Olisar. POOF! Biggest Ferris wheel in the universe!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I wish they would sell it around 30, 35 EUR. But looking to the rising price level within RSI ship offering concept I believe that we have to pay around 50 PLUS VAT.

Reactions: marcsand2

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Happy I get one for free, from the Idris-P
=)
Wouldn't you prefer a couple of Gladius for your Irdis? The Argo seems like a civilian utility ship, the Irdis isn't a freigter :D or cruise ship, it is a capital combat ship? But... a gift is a gift, don't complain about free gifts :)

DragonHeart

Space Marshal
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
ATempest
Wouldn't you prefer a couple of Gladius for your Irdis? The Argo seems like a civilian utility ship, the Irdis isn't a freigter :D or cruise ship, it is a capital combat ship? But... a gift is a gift, don't complain about free gifts :)
Its ok, I'm all for tradition.
Crashing into our enemies is the TEST way.
:D

Reactions: AstroSam

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
I can see no harm adding one as a buy back option but in reality if your ship can land on its own already I cannot see the use. I already have a couple of small haulers i.e. cutlass blue and hull b. Still since they made it I can see no harm in them selling it.

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
Uber glass could be the next big thing
I agree, offering a call service that would take >5%, on a per planet basis would be the way to go. Anyone wants to organize this, I'm sure there's software out there to do it efficiently. Once you got it running, it could handle itself for the most part. Having the primary concession for, say Terra would be golden. You could offer a voice service through most of the larger VoIP's would be the way to go.

Forgot your password?