Jul 19, 2016
RSI Handle
fiarce

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
I would be tempted to get one if maybe there was any indication that one could fit in a Cat or there was a way to mount one on a Connie instead of a Merlin. Still, only tempted enough to buy one in game and not with real life money.
I can't really fathom the use for the Argo outside of an LTI token either. Personally, I'm still sitting on a Dragonfly and an Archimedes for LTI (not sure what I'll use them for yet). Good timing, though, I expect we'll see some sales of limited ships given the two conventions coming up soon.
I suspect the Argo will be in the game more as a npc ship to make the world spaces seem more populated. Makes more sense to have those flying around areas like ArcCorp serving as taxis or whatever rather than heavily armed interstellar fighters.

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
Too expensive for what it is, just get one if you are going to use it for CCU and get the LTI in other ship

Reactions: AstroSam

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
I'd be simi interested if they had the repair pod mod for it, but really unless I could park it in my Orion or 890 jump, its useless unless you have a Idris or endevor hanger

Forgot your password?