Ark: Survival evolved - Free June 11-18 2020

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Here at TEST we have a wonderful tradition of playing Ark.

How it works is that a group of oldshool hardcore Ark fans drift towards playing the game again every few months.

A server is spun up, dinos are grown, poop is collected, fortifications are created, and all is well.

Then somebody takes something from somebody else while they sleep. That person gets angry, anger leads to hate, hate leads to violence and soon the entire server is insulting each others mothers. Year long friendships are destroyed! The server admin eventually has a mental breakdown and kicks everybody out in a fit of rage. Then a new server is created by the outcasts.

That server eventually dies as everybody moves onto other games, and the cycle repeats.

If you want to be a part of this next exciting cycle, go download Ark for free now from the Epic store!

1591904627395.png

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Thanks for the link, I got it redeemed. I may actually get to check out official again sometime now. Cool.
Bet all my dinos on The Center of TEST server (most appreciated that Seth is hosting Ark for us) are dead from my neglect lol

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Thanks for the link, I got it redeemed. I may actually get to check out official again sometime now. Cool.
Bet all my dinos on The Center of TEST server (most appreciated that Seth is hosting Ark for us) are dead from my neglect lol
They might not be if you were not rendering in that area, they kind of go in stasis and super slow if no one is around

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Just learned about this game while collecting it free from the Epic store. The whole Dino poop thing totally reminds me of the scene from the 1st Jurassic Park movie. LoL

So I'll look into it & probably join you wonderful people there as well. Cheers!

Reactions: DirectorGunner

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
The crossplay is still screwy and epic players cant use mods yet. But we are working on getting a boosted crossplay server working (needs more updates/fixes). The server is actually made, we just cant use it/make it work till they fix the game lol XD

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?