ATTN: Sellus Gravius - Census and Excise Office

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
Greetings and Salutations. It is a pleasure to be here. Best to get this done and move beyond the requisite formalities.

Where you from stranger?
The Texas Capitol

What drew you to Star Citizen?
General premise of the game and a lifetime of consumption of sci-fi media

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration, for sure

What was the first game you remember playing?
Wolf3D on a Win95 computer.

What other games do you play?
Generally RPGs, but I have a breadth of titles from various genres that I play. I tend to focus on story-rich games.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Heard of it from Black Sunder and figured, "why not?"

Picard or Kirk?
Picard - Grew up during the original airing of TNG
Welcome, I'm your neighbor in San Antonio. We have lots of members in this area, in fact, Black Sunder is close by. We all need to have a Bar thing in Austin and go visit SC Austin!

Reactions: Tiger

fiarce

Space Marshal
Jul 19, 2016
RSI Handle
fiarce
Welcome, I'm your neighbor in San Antonio. We have lots of members in this area, in fact, Black Sunder is close by. We all need to have a Bar thing in Austin and go visit SC Austin!
The is a "bar thing" in Austin every month that has included dinner with Chris Roberts last year, a tour of CIG Austin over the summer, CitCon viewing party last month and live stream LAN party this month. A considerable number of the group are TEST folks as well. Check out Austin Bar Citizens. http://groupspaces.com/AustinBarCitizens/

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
The is a "bar thing" in Austin every month that has included dinner with Chris Roberts last year, a tour of CIG Austin over the summer, CitCon viewing party last month and live stream LAN party this month. A considerable number of the group are TEST folks as well. Check out Austin Bar Citizens. http://groupspaces.com/AustinBarCitizens/
Awesome, I don't think I can do it on the 18th, but maybe the next one!

Forgot your password?