ATV is up and Oh My God! it's full of stars!

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Have I been huffing paint thinner again, or did he just say that the Idris and Javelin are now fully operational? Item system 2.0 being wrapped up possibly? I really liked how we can actually look at switches and buttons to use them. Now having familiarity with your airframe will absolutely be a factor when trying to leave in a hurry. Trying to steal a freelancer to get away from the fuzz? You'd best not spend too much time looking for the ON switch.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Have I been huffing paint thinner again, or did he just say that the Idris and Javelin are now fully operational? Item system 2.0 being wrapped up possibly? I really liked how we can actually look at switches and buttons to use them. Now having familiarity with your airframe will absolutely be a factor when trying to leave in a hurry. Trying to steal a freelancer to get away from the fuzz? You'd best not spend too much time looking for the ON switch.
BUTTONS!!!!!!!!!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
On a more positive note, I am re-evaluating my fleet and have melted several ships already :D

Forgot your password?