"Aurora Cheat" - The cheapness way to get PU & SQ42 Just For 30$ - Store Credits

drizzt001

Grand Admiral
Aug 17, 2017
RSI Handle
AdmiralTarkin
Found it on Reddit - Darek´s Store...need to try it for myself...but hey, maybe its useful for someone...

All with store credits (must have 75)

-Step 1: Day 1 melt all game package if the value is higher than 30$ and without LTI

-Step 2: Day 1 Buy Game Package Aurora MR (-45$) and Buy Addon Squadron 42 (-15$)

-Step 3: Day 2 after 24 hours Melt a Game Package Aurora MR (+45), and keep squadron 42 addon (value 15$)

-Step 4: Day 2 Buy a Squadron 42 Package (-45$) and buy addon Game access (-15$)

-Step 5: Day 3 After 24 hours Melt a Squadron 42 Package (+45$), and keep Game Access addon (value 15$)

Result:

1 Addon (15$) - Game Access with Aurora MR - Thats grants access to the game persistent universe

1 Addon (15$) - Squadron 42 - Thats grants access to Squadron 42

Total spend: 30$ - Store credits

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Found it on Reddit - Darek´s Store...need to try it for myself...but hey, maybe its useful for someone...

All with store credits (must have 75)

-Step 1: Day 1 melt all game package if the value is higher than 30$ and without LTI

-Step 2: Day 1 Buy Game Package Aurora MR (-45$) and Buy Addon Squadron 42 (-15$)

-Step 3: Day 2 after 24 hours Melt a Game Package Aurora MR (+45), and keep squadron 42 addon (value 15$)

-Step 4: Day 2 Buy a Squadron 42 Package (-45$) and buy addon Game access (-15$)

-Step 5: Day 3 After 24 hours Melt a Squadron 42 Package (+45$), and keep Game Access addon (value 15$)

Result:

1 Addon (15$) - Game Access with Aurora MR - Thats grants access to the game persistent universe

1 Addon (15$) - Squadron 42 - Thats grants access to Squadron 42

Total spend: 30$ - Store credits
Ive got credits lying around let me give this a go.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Wasn't it stated that you still have to pay for your "game package NPC" (with UEC)? You only have the ability to make him/her look the way you want
hope someone has an answer for this because I was thinking about going about this in this fashion. I want to have about 10-20 npcs to run my ships if I don't need to pay for them individually with UEC over time.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
lol, its not that difficult - i finished the "race" and well...in the end I have SC+SQ42+MR for 30 Game Credits.
So I can confirm is working like a charm
Sigh I might have to do this now so that its at least in my buyback. I wonder if you buy it for cash can you gift it to a friend.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
M E T A G A M E
E
T
A
G
A
M
E
Did you mean:

M E T A G A M E T A G A M E
E T A G A M E T A G A M E M
T A G A M E T A G A M E T A
A G A M E T A G A M E T A G
G A M E T A G A M E T A G A
A M E T A G A M E T A G A M

Right now I'm actually playing the second row: ETA Game,
but once 3.0 hits, we can have some combat exercises and move on to 3rd row: Tag-A-Me.
Once we get 4.0, star citizen becomes 4th row: A Game,
at which points remember my 5th row Game Tag: FZD, let's play together.
And always remember, Star Citizen will have fantastic 6th row: A Meta Game which we can play in form of shitposts at the forums

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Did you mean:

Right now I'm actually playing the second row: ETA Game,
but once 3.0 hits, we can have some combat exercises and move on to 3rd row: Tag-A-Me.
Once we get 4.0, star citizen becomes 4th row: A Game,
at which points remember my 5th row Game Tag: FZD, let's play together.
And always remember, Star Citizen will have fantastic 6th row: A Meta Game which we can play in form of shitposts at the forums
Spoken like a true drunk!

drizzt001

Grand Admiral
Aug 17, 2017
RSI Handle
AdmiralTarkin
Sigh I might have to do this now so that its at least in my buyback. I wonder if you buy it for cash can you gift it to a friend.
Well, you could use cash, but you will invest 75 USD real cash and after finishing you will have 45 Game Credits and the 2 packs giftable.
I tried with melt and buyback...that is not working ;)

Reactions: Blind Owl

drizzt001

Grand Admiral
Aug 17, 2017
RSI Handle
AdmiralTarkin
nope...if you are finished with your work, you will have 2 packs for 15 USD each but as soon as you melt them you are not able to buy them back....was the first thing I tried ;)

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
nope...if you are finished with your work, you will have 2 packs for 15 USD each but as soon as you melt them you are not able to buy them back....was the first thing I tried ;)
Yeah I found that out yesterday and if you buy another package it wont give you the offer again so its a one time deal after you buy it. I sold my SQ42 download as I don't need it just to test the buyback feature. I'm sure if you asked cig nicely they would allow you to buy it back probably only once. I was hoping I could buy it back and send it to my father or my best friend. guess I wait till the anniversary sale I'm sure they will have some cheap package. either way I got another SC download for 15 so that means I have an NPC to use. If they say you don't have to pay upkeep costs on NPCs or that they can fly your ships while you are not there(such as deliver cargo for you) then i'll get more I'll probably buy a bunch of packages to sit in my buyback till we know for sure.

Reactions: drizzt001
Forgot your password?