Aurora Package for Cost

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
I've pretty much every day picked up some Aurora Packages for people incase they miss them.

If anyone wants 1, I always stock a single one everyday.

Usual rules apply, we use paypal, I gift you the ship, no exchanges or refunds without going nuts through tickets and giving CIG a heart attack.

Solarian

Lieutenant
Oct 25, 2015
RSI Handle
SolarianShift
Is this the 35 package?

Actually, nevermind - it appears that there is something not working with my Paypal account anyway.

Last edited:

Solarian

Lieutenant
Oct 25, 2015
RSI Handle
SolarianShift
Yea, I was hoping to pick it up as I melted my Avenger for the Reliant. But with Paypal not letting me log in and Paypal being rightfully off for the holidays (customer service wise) I can't see this being resolved till at least Tues.

I just want the pack so I can load into the game lol.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
I hear you. Another guy starting offering a bunch of the Aurora's too, without knowing I had some too, so I'm not going to offer them,because I'd be bumping heads with another Test member.

Pandoz

Grand Admiral
Mar 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Pandoz
I hear you. Another guy starting offering a bunch of the Aurora's too, without knowing I had some too, so I'm not going to offer them,because I'd be bumping heads with another Test member.
You can continue offering them Azmodeth. I offered mine when I saw you had your "concierge" goal post offering other ships. Nothing says two folks can't sell the same thing. No "bumping heads" in my mind if you want to continue.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Thats very kind and polite of you. I will kindly rescind anyways, who knows, maybe I find a use for this in a few months. Either way, want a battlefront product key ? o.0

Forgot your password?