Back to work! Here is Star Citizen Roadmap 3.13!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Thank you Glorious Leader!

Names on ships! Time to go look up that old thread and realize with all my ideas on there I'm not actually going to get them as everyone else will take the cool ones and the crap ones so I can't get them :-/

Last I heared they were going to allow duplicates so they didn't get a load of Serenity/Serenetee/S3r3n1ty nonsense going on. The only ones that would not be able to be duplicated were the 600i/Drake Corsair promotional name reservation specials that happened.

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Thank you for the update, much stuff to look forward to..

A side note... if you see a battle scarred and worn down Idris .. I would run like hell if I was you, rather than think it would be a easy target..
Why?
Well it have obviously been through a shit load a stuff and come out on top, probably more than one time so more likely it's one hell of a battle strong crew.
Than a weak easy target, I'd put my money on that one be a lot better of fly the other way and fast ha ha ha ha...

CHEERS! 🍻

Last edited:

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Thank you for the update, much stuff to look forward to..

A side note... if you see a battle scarred and worn down Idris .. I would run like hell if I was you, rather than think it would be a easy target..
Why?
Well it have obviously been through a shit load a stuff and come out on top, probably more than one time so more likely it's one hell of a battle strong crew.
Than a weak easy target, I'd put my money on that one be a lot better of fly the other way and fast ha ha ha ha...

CHEERS! 🍻
I was thinking exactly the same: is like a big predator with a lots of scars on him: that is a sign of being go trough a lots and gain a lots of experience while surviving to the odds, not a sign of weakness...

What are you looking for are the new shinny where the crew is, eventually, laking the knowlage of the limits and the weakness of the ships, or the heavy damaged one, with missing turrets, hull holes all over, engine spitting sparks and so on...

Putting aside game bugs and server crash I wonder how old will a TEST ship manage to came: my guess is a couple of hours before incurring in an unexpected "rapid disassemble procedure" (aka crash into something...).

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I was thinking exactly the same: is like a big predator with a lots of scars on him: that is a sign of being go trough a lots and gain a lots of experience while surviving to the odds, not a sign of weakness...

What are you looking for are the new shinny where the crew is, eventually, laking the knowlage of the limits and the weakness of the ships, or the heavy damaged one, with missing turrets, hull holes all over, engine spitting sparks and so on...

Putting aside game bugs and server crash I wonder how old will a TEST ship manage to came: my guess is a couple of hours before incurring in an unexpected "rapid disassemble procedure" (aka crash into something...).
Exactly 🍻
Like no one want to battle a shark regardless situation, but if you're in a squeeze or backed in to a corner which would you prefer...

The vicious battle-scarred shark.

Or the young adult shark...
shark you adault.jpg

🍻

Forgot your password?