• Total voters

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
So I picked up an ATLS.

And CCU'd to a ROC DS without even trying it.

1727294847618.png

P.S. I've never tried mining and don't know how to make the laser work.

I've ragged on the DS forever for being a dopey bad vehicle. Time to try it and see if it actually is or not.

Bad move... or Baddest move...?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Oooh, for all other Poll options which may not be in this one, please use The Ultimate Poll:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
While the DS has more storage for the things you mine with it than the original ROC, I personally prefer the original as you can do all of its functions from the same seat instead of having to either switch seats or have a partner perform the other functions. Thus I recently upgraded my DS into a Galaxy, so that when CIG finally releases that construction module, I'll be ready for it.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
While the DS has more storage for the things you mine with it than the original ROC, I personally prefer the original as you can do all of its functions from the same seat instead of having to either switch seats or have a partner perform the other functions. Thus I recently upgraded my DS into a Galaxy, so that when CIG finally releases that construction module, I'll be ready for it.
So far impressions are it handles the scenery better than other wheeled vehicles I've had like the Cyclone or the Mule, it can scramble over rocks which are up to half way up its wheel which compared to others I've had including the Tonks is superior as those wheels are pretty big... An okay turn of speed but with the Cherry paint it really should be able to go faster I wonder if I could take the seat and laser off it'd go a bit faster?

Later I'll try it on a hill climb, I'm guessing it's 6 wheel drive like the Mule but I'll have to flip the thing to find out.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Wait.. you guys are playing?
With response like that, I'm asking myself why I haven't been, lol.
View attachment 25908

And in looking for a decent "psyop" gif to throw in here, I just spent 45 minutes down a rabbit hole of simping psyops, US Army Tiktok girls, and memes. Man the world is weird, lol
I've been playing Star Citizen, since I learned about it, which was quite a while before I was actually able to play more than just the hangar models on at a slide show FPS rate. I guess that was a self induced psyop?

Forgot your password?