Badges and questions and beers!

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
Hey guys, is there a list somewhere that I can check and see what forum badges I'm missing and how to go about getting them? Also, did anybody bring the beer?

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby
Its pretty simple, took me awhile to figure out though.

Step 1- Select the badge of your liking from the notable member's list.

Step 2- Check and see if you are Seung or an officer of TEST, if so, you should already have it. If not, proceed to Step 3.

Step 3- Git wr3kt m80, go back to Step 1.

Reactions: CaptainRichard

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
I'm still not sure if it's an inside joke with Montoya and Sueng that I'm a "rear admiral" or if that's an actual rank on this site.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I'm still not sure if it's an inside joke with Montoya and Sueng that I'm a "rear admiral" or if that's an actual rank on this site.
I am pretty sure rank comes from our posts and likes we receive, and the points we earn from things around the site. you can get a general idea from looking at others info on the side when they post.

Reactions: Arrangingstars

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
I am pretty sure rank comes from our posts and likes we receive, and the points we earn from things around the site. you can get a general idea from looking at others info on the side when they post.
..says the guy with a test squadron logo shaped like a dude's junk right below my 'rear' admiral. I think this joke is just getting more complex and dastardly. YOU'RE IN ON IT!

At least I'm on top. :(

Reactions: mromutt

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
..says the guy with a test squadron logo shaped like a dude's junk right below my 'rear' admiral. I think this joke is just getting more complex and dastardly. YOU'RE IN ON IT!

Pretty sure it's just another forum rank. At l;east they didn't give you a custom title: "Rear" Admiral

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt

This is test, no ones ever in on the joke... But we do all finish eachothers jokes ;) or at the very least make sure it goes on till someone crys!

Forgot your password?