BAIOR'S 8 HR 1000 FOLLOWER CELEBRATION STREAM!!

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Tomorrow, Baior will be streaming from 10am until 6pm EST (unless he passes out first), to celebrate breaking 1000 followers!
Baior Party.jpg

Every hour there will be a poll on what Baior should do in Star Citizen, from hitchhiking through the Verse to annihilating opponents in Arena Commander using the most underpowered ships!

1 "Fitizen" for every dollar donated up to $5! Baior will do one push-up, sit-up, squat, etc. of the donor's choosing per $1. (I, MzHartz, have the power to postpone or veto excessive "Fitizen" requirements if things get out of hand.)

A shot for every donation over $5. The higher the donation, the stronger the shot!

A brochure giveaway to a random active user for every $50 worth of donations!

Prizewheel giveaways (which includes brochures) throughout the day!

SCIENCE! (To be determined. But hey, it's Baior, there's bound to be some science. Especially once he starts drinking...)

We all know, Baior is a damn good pilot. But how good is he after a few push-ups, a few shots, and in whatever ship we give him???

Last edited:
Reactions: CaptainRichard

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Hartz We just need to make you our offical stream lady, in charge of all things stream related :P

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Hartz We just need to make you our offical stream lady, in charge of all things stream related :p
I don't think I've got the time for that! I'd need paid for this!

Reactions: mromutt

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz

We're on!

Prizewheel spins at 12:00, 2:00, 4:00, and 6:00 EST

Brochure giveaways every $50

Star Fitizen:
Crash - 5 reps
Tip ($1-5) - 1 rep per $