Do you want to be a Hitdude/dudette?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Barthanes

Admiral
Nov 10, 2013
RSI Handle
BarthanesGraves
Do you want to be a part-time Hitdude/dudette? No weaseling about killing bandits and shit for bounties. Straight up getting paid by other virtual peeps to kill other virtual peeps, regardless petty things like morals and bodyguards?

If your answer is yes, then this thread is for you!

Here is where you can talk about why you might want/not-want to go about killing virtual peeps for money, posting hits on virtual peeps that may have hurt your feelers at some point and just need to go away, or talk about how you might go about offing virtual peeps for those sweet sweet space rubles.

Disclaimer: Theorycrafting may happen in this thread. Enter at your own risk!

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
I will use a sniper rifle in all of my assassinations. The bullet will be coated in Xi'an blood.

AccidentProne8

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
accidentproneeight
Well, my main (only) ship is an LTI Gladius, so I'm not shipping cargo for a living...And given the probable short range of the Gladius, I'm most likely going to need to refuel pretty often, so while pirating sounds appealing as a lifestyle, I'm most likely going to (if possible) be a bounty hunter pursuing kill contracts on bounties. Be a problem if you have to present the body though.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I'm just imagining on a website we'll surely have in the future that a message flashes across the top that says "Person X now has a bounty of Y UEC - Search and Destroy" and it continues until that person is dead and all of TEST and the SC community can read it if they go to our site. Then we could have a killboard of who in TEST got the bounty.

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
Someone should get coding said bounty-site ASAP, I'd contribute but don't know much beyond "Hello, World!"

K1NG

Captain
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
K1NG_Brit
I'm just imagining on a website we'll surely have in the future that a message flashes across the top that says "Person X now has a bounty of Y UEC - Search and Destroy" and it continues until that person is dead and all of TEST and the SC community can read it if they go to our site. Then we could have a killboard of who in TEST got the bounty.
no idea how bounties are gunna function but might be possible.

C

CaptainHavoc

I'll be excellent at this, I already have real world experience!

Forgot your password?