Battle Groups, Squadrons and guns...oh my!

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
<NECROTHREAD. ENGAGE.>

Actually, the inclusion of the Eve Test talk and things, got me thinking about drunk roams. And that got me thinking of our process where when Montoya leaves mumble, he puts the newest member in charge.

An inaugural 'Whiskey Squad' roam for new members of the org who wish to be leaders. Everyone loads up in stuff they can afford to lose, and we go out as a group to get ourselves into trouble, with the new guy in charge. Sobriety is optional, and if we get into 'real' diplomatic incident level trouble, our excuse is, 'it's his first day.'

Reactions: WarrenPeace

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
<NECROTHREAD. ENGAGE.>

Actually, the inclusion of the Eve Test talk and things, got me thinking about drunk roams. And that got me thinking of our process where when Montoya leaves mumble, he puts the newest member in charge.

An inaugural 'Whiskey Squad' roam for new members of the org who wish to be leaders. Everyone loads up in stuff they can afford to lose, and we go out as a group to get ourselves into trouble, with the new guy in charge. Sobriety is optional, and if we get into 'real' diplomatic incident level trouble, our excuse is, 'it's his first day.'
I approve.

Forgot your password?