Beauseant here (Bo for short)

Beauseant

Commander
Jun 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Beauseant
Well first things first I go by Beauseant or Bo, yes it's French, not I'm not French, just kinda a fan of the Knights Templar Mythos.... Moving on.

I originally hail from the great state of Texas but have since relocated to Music City USA and will probably be moving to the UK sometime in the next couple years.

I got an invite to TEST a while ago but not playing Star Citizen much and being very involved in an Elite Dangerous player group I just kind of ignored it for a while.... boy was that a mistake.

One day not too long ago I happened across Twitch and I watch Captain Richards, Shortly followed by Admiral Nolan, then Supreme Tokyo and I was hooked. Since then my interest and Love for SC has been rekindled and I can't get enough. After hopping on Mumble and having a short chat with Montoya and a few other wonderful Testies I had to sign out the group was just having too much fun not to.

I'll never forget playing Zelda, Mario, and Duck Hunt (damn that dog...) on Nintendo. Then when I was young I luckily moved next door to a kid who a a couple years older than me who was a huge gamer and took me under his wing and introduced me to Final Fantasy and Everquest. Everquest really got me sucked into the MMORPG thing and I've been playing them ever since.

A couple of my goals in SC are to have fun, be a great Bounty Hunter(goals may change with gameplay) and to name one of my ships after the best Captain I've ever seen grace the stars Capt Jean Luc Picard.

TLDR version
Bo
Texas
TEST Twitch Streamers ROCK
games, games, games,
Picard rules.

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
An English teacher would be so happy how you made that into a nice paragraph structure....

Welcome! It's fun flying with you!

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Hey Bew!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
that avatar, it's so beaux

Reactions: Feral Oxide

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
If I ever catch you on Mumble, I'm gonna make my best effort at massacring your name. Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: honcho12

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Officially welcome! Chatted a bit on Mumble last night...glad to catch your forum post!

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Welcome to TEST! Damn that dog, I can still hear his giggles...

Evercrack was my first mmo too and I got sucked into it for several years as well... Those were some long nights...

Forgot your password?