Beautiful new component concepts from CIG

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
This game is more and more blowing me away. I feel as if they have this HUGE stockpile of components and environmental assets and one day they'll just dump them on us.

I am so looking forward to landing on random planets and taking animals plants to keep in my zoo.

Accented

Vice Admiral
Jan 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Accented
This game is more and more blowing me away. I feel as if they have this HUGE stockpile of components and environmental assets and one day they'll just dump them on us.

I am so looking forward to landing on random planets and taking animals plants to keep in my zoo.
They do have a pretty large base of components. Have you seen the set dressing pieces for Terra Prime?

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Last May, there was a MASSIVE leak after a certain someone left the url where they were storing their assets visible in one of the SC videos. That particular leak was about 48 GB in size, and a large number of the items within were not even complete. It's now 9 months later, and I'm pretty sure they've already left everything in that dump far behind.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam

Heres a developers vid about their work on procedural planets:
Sad story about the negative comments. I don't think that this will motivate the developers ...

...and some marketing-kind-of-stuff:

Forgot your password?