Because I am curious....

SteakOfWar

Grand Admiral
Feb 25, 2015
RSI Handle
bbqreaper
What are peoples plans once they get into the game, like what sort of profession do they plan to pursue, their dream ship etc. Also, what DO you all have currently rocking in your hanger? I personally plan to be a Bounty hunter because I loved that kind of play style when I used to play SWG back in its golden years. I currently have a constellation Andromeda...cause it looked badass.

Horus Taber

Commander
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Horus_T
I have always liked mining and making money in general. For some reason I like that grind to gather resources that others seek and either make a profit or making them into something for myself or to sell for even more money. I currently have a MISC Freelancer MAX for solo hauling to make side cash. I also have an RSI ORION as my big op mining/UEC printing press :-)

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
I want to explore and shoot people, in no particular order.

Reactions: Dranoc

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
Combat and exploration with a bit of trading, ive never been big on mining. But blasting vanduul and pirates into small peices amuses me

ive got an M50, aurora and 325a looking at buying an F7A, connie and freelancer

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
Also, I want to secretly pirate somehow. I want to hold up and rob legit people, but I don't want anyone to know it was me. Is that possible?

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Exploring, salvaging, and trading. In no particular order. Also flying around in my Retaliator with a faithful crew of TESTies making cap-ship pilots cry.

Reactions: SPRNinja

Woodie

Lieutenant
Mar 5, 2015
RSI Handle
CRUlSER
Solo trading / S&R on the side but mainly want to be taking part in as many Fleet trade convoys / Combat fleets as possible.
Currently have a Taurus, Gladius & Retaliator. Although will be using the Taurus + Gladius to help fund a Hull C / Endeavor.

K1NG

Captain
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
K1NG_Brit
I have my idris. And I'm looking forward to org vs org war. That's what I came to star citizen for.

vernes

Vice Admiral
Jul 20, 2014
RSI Handle
vernes
Mining, grinding, alphabetize stockpiles of missiles.
Rushing stockpiles of beers to Test Squadron outposts.
Crawling through jefferies tubes to remove bottle caps from plasma conduits somewhere in one of our largest capital ships only to crawl out finding our ship in the middle of a hostile hijack.
From where I just make potshots at the invaders.

Support and grinding.
And ofcourse flying my LTI racer full throttle into the enemy's bridge.
Drunk ofcourse, so It might also turn out to be their laundry-room, but it's the thought that counts.

Madesson

Space Marshal
Feb 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Madesson
I'm really looking forward to being a combat medic when I'm doing ops with Test, and space trucking with my MAX when I just want to chill out flying solo.

Hydro_Axis

Space Marshal
Mar 3, 2015
RSI Handle
RedBeerdz
Im thinking explorer, late night drinking, and inappropriate conversation....but being that i'm a total noob to space sims i will probably begin wherever I'm needed by the team until I find my nitch and can maneuver the verse on my own.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Well if it wasn't obvious from my Rock Raiders thread in the Professions forum what my(and several other people's apparently) interests in Star Citizen are I'll list them here:

Mining
Salvaging
Reclamation
Exploration
Op Security

And more. I want to try everything several times to at least have a basic grasp of all aspects of the game but those will come secondary to the listed ones. I lean more heavily on the industrial and exploration side of things. Always have and in Eve as well. I do have several combat ships also for fun and missions.

Forgot your password?