because it is so tragically hip

NapalmX

Space Marshal
May 16, 2014
RSI Handle
UpUrShaft
Gonna sit in the dark in front of big screen by myself to see The Hip's last show in Kingston on CBC next Saturday. Don't want my kids to see me all emotional and crap. Still in shock and disbelief about Gord's terminal diagnosis. They've been on my playlist since my college days (looooong time ago).
Love 'em forever.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Just saw this as I was catching up on the forum. Thanks man. I sincerely appreciate it.
Gonna sit in the dark in front of big screen by myself to see The Hip's last show in Kingston on CBC next Saturday. Don't want my kids to see me all emotional and crap. Still in shock and disbelief about Gord's terminal diagnosis. They've been on my playlist since my college days (looooong time ago).
Love 'em forever.
My wife and I just saw them a couple weeks ago here in Edmonton. It was beautiful and heartbreaking all at once. Our Saturday night is watching this last show as well. It'll be a hard one, for sure.

NapalmX

Space Marshal
May 16, 2014
RSI Handle
UpUrShaft
Just saw this as I was catching up on the forum. Thanks man. I sincerely appreciate it.

My wife and I just saw them a couple weeks ago here in Edmonton. It was beautiful and heartbreaking all at once. Our Saturday night is watching this last show as well. It'll be a hard one, for sure.
Very lucky. Kingston is as far east that they'll be going. But we got CBC, at least.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Final show. Dear God. This is so freaking emotional.
Thanks for the last 32 years of being amazing.
You will be missed.

Reactions: NapalmX
Forgot your password?