Other Become a Stranger today

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
Join the Star Rangers and save the Galaxy.

** Due to legal reasons we must abbreviate Star Rangers into Stranger due to character limit **

As a Stranger you can enjoy the many benefits
-- Scholarship Opportunities
-- Legal & Financial Services
-- Travel/Entertainment
-- Healthcare
-- 402k (better then a 401)
-- Service Guarantees Citizenship.

What does a Stranger do?

They go where they are needed. or not needed like a nomad they wander the galaxy watching big events and keeping to the back so they do not get in the way of progress. their uniforms make them stand out so all people of the galaxy can look at them and say "That is a Stranger" or "Who is that Stranger?"

The Stranger Ship of choice the Aurora, Pearl White edition. be sure to keep an eye out for them. as a Stranger will always greet you with a smile near their ship with our popular free candy compartment.

In trouble and need a lift a Stranger is happy to help they will load you up be sure you are secure and cozy before taking you away to the great unknown, what ever your destination may be free of charge.

So join the Strangers today!

-Would you like to know more?-

( Just thought about this and all the fun that could be had with the name ^.^ we could actually have a Stranger division would be a cheeky name to use and we all like cheeky!)

Reactions: Beerjerker

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Is the aurora the most Van-ish space vessel we can use for this? Maybe an unpainted or all white freelancer or even cutlass?

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
If you're looking for the sketchiest ship for the free candy division, pretty sure a windowless white Cutlass is about as creeptastic as you can get.

Seev

Lieutenant
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
SeevL
would we be able to have "free candy" painted on the side? we would have to fill the cargo bay with sweets of course.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I do rather like the name, and the concept. I get the feeling we may all fall into this category/trade at one point or another.

My free candy sign will be on the side of my DURp. "Free candy...and deep space rides into the unknown."

Perfect.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?