Been a while, I hope everyone is well :)

Lordgarrett99

Admiral
Donor
Sep 30, 2019
RSI Handle
ELX987
Hello, its Lordgarrett99/ELX987 again, i have been doing well and have been on/off in TEST for a long time now, i have grown friends and memories in this community and SC is a high hopes project i want to get more involved in again.

I want to wish you guys/gals a good day and fly adventurously. if you want to fill me in on recent updates id appreciate that.

o7

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Welcome back! I don't think I've seen you since January or something.

Some recent updates that I can remember:
  • More players in an instance. 110 now. Still a far cry from where it needs to be, but progress is progress.
  • I'm not going to say fewer bugs, but it's a little clearer where game crashes are happening, and if your game crashes, you might be able to get back in the same spot you left. Maybe.
  • Discord is a little busier than it was too, depending on the day and time of day.
Uh. I don't remember what else. Wasn't paying attention :)

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Welcome back! I don't think I've seen you since January or something.

Some recent updates that I can remember:
  • More players in an instance. 110 now. Still a far cry from where it needs to be, but progress is progress.
  • I'm not going to say fewer bugs, but it's a little clearer where game crashes are happening, and if your game crashes, you might be able to get back in the same spot you left. Maybe.
  • Discord is a little busier than it was too, depending on the day and time of day.
Uh. I don't remember what else. Wasn't paying attention :)
You have a mind that would put an elephant to shame. All I know is we as a collective like to drink and so by deductive reasoning, I imagine lots of been consumed.

Forgot your password?