Been awhile...ship help :/

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
yeah i think i'm gonna wait and see what the MIS actually looks like when it comes out and try to fly the others. at this point between the ships i'm looking at i don't think the price is going to change much if at all. i think at this point i'm just trying to figure out my main tooting around ship
Yes, just remember that you need to make three cargo trips to pull the same profit in a MIS as you do in an Andromeda. That's the main reason I'm not all for the Lancer. If you can go all the way to Vanduul Swarm 18 in an Andromeda, seems you can mange.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM4dBfxdkDw

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
Yes, just remember that you need to make three cargo trips to pull the same profit in a MIS as you do in an Andromeda. That's the main reason I'm not all for the Lancer...
that's the thing though i got the StarG if i wan't to make cargo runs

If you can figure that out then share with the rest of us. One thing I do know I have not enjoyed in other games is trading. So i'll leave the Hulls to others.
im the same but that doesn't mean i won't do them. they're usually good for slow and easy money. it's good to have the option when you wanna switch it up.

Reactions: Deroth and Bambooza

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
That's what the Orion is for. Of course I hope there are some Hull Pilots as I would like them to come and pick up the processed ore and sell it at the best possible profit so I don't have to stop.

Reactions: Deroth
Forgot your password?