beers?

pidian

Lieutenant
Jul 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Pidian
Where you from stranger?
northern minnesota, though most people seem to guess canada upon hearing my beautiful accent. i have several plaid flannel shirts and am proficient in wood chopping and shooting things.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
i grew up playing almost nothing but star wars space "sims" until the fateful day that i went to the local shop to pick up x-wing alliance and half-life was sitting next to it....that turned into a glorious adventure and kickstarted my FPS career. since then freelancer has been the only space game to pull me in and i've been moving more and more towards open sandbox games where players can make their own content. SC is promising it all and i want moar.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
exploration/salvaging and hopefully plenty of hilarious drunken pvp

What was the first game you remember playing?
dark forces was the first game i actually bought but i always loved playing wolfenstein at friends' houses. delta force was the first game i did any multiplayer stuff with

What other games do you play?
these days dayz, constantly replaying the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games modded to high heaven (lost alpha is ammmmaaazzzziinnnnggg), skyrim.... really just about anything immersive i can go wander about aimlessly in. also recently picked up freespace 1&2 from the summer sale to itch the space combat monster that SC awoke

Picard or Kirk?
janeway. black coffee > tea any day of the week

Reactions: Macabre Poetry

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
Welcome to TEST, pidian!
Seems that i need to try and play S.T.A.L.K.E.R. for once. (have it on steam, never really tried it)

pidian

Lieutenant
Jul 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Pidian
Welcome to TEST, pidian!
Seems that i need to try and play S.T.A.L.K.E.R. for once. (have it on steam, never really tried it)
do it, the series has the best atmosphere of any game i've ever played. let me know if you have any questions about mods (which are definitely suggested) but the most popular on moddb are easy recommendations

and for those of you who don't have a copy of the game on hand, Lost Alpha is a totally free, totally stand alone game you can pick up at moddb as well

Forgot your password?