Best Frackin' Event Idea Ever [Livestream Head2Head Racing for REAL MONEY or SHIP]

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd

This event is held in the newly designed Hangar Themed (Think Revel & York or Asteroid Hangar) Gaming Bar. Yeah bitches, I now own a Gaming Bar. Well, sorta. Long story but yeah.

https://forum-en.msi.com/index.php?topic=254460.0

Anyway, so we are building "abuncha" Battlestations (as many as we can without going bankrupt right @Commander Kip ?) and we are going to be doing some cool LAN events and stuff. One of these idea's is to make a RACING EVENT!

@GameRoomGuy and Myself are going each have a Fully-built cockpit (Think like Fanatec, Obutto or Volair), and we are going to be livestreaming the race.

This is cool in and of itself but wait there's more.

Oh there is always more with us Head2Head Gaming Guys.

This race is either for; $100, $200, $1000? (Money to be held by middle-man) HEADS UP! No matter what. No backing out once the deal is made and the cash given to a middle man like Commander Kip or someone. Winner takes all! But then promptly donates it to a Charity of our choice.

Or the race is for a ship that the loser has to buy and then donates or something to someone of his choosing.

Live footage, streamed on Twitch or whatever, from both the in-game footage, and the IRL GoPro Footage, Live shoutcasting type commentary and of course shit-talking between us both.

What do you guys think about this? And if you really want a feeling of what we are thinking, I have a background in Street Racing and have raced 1000HP Honda's for $1K, $5K, and $10K so why the hell not in Murray Cup?

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Anyone want to race me live on Twitch for some monies? Just so you know I am not that fast. I also have a tendency to drink a bit.

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
How about you set up an agreement where all individuals involved in the race are streaming. All donations that are received during the race or 15 minutes prior go the victor. Could be intense or casual depending on the hype.

Reactions: CitizenDad
Forgot your password?