Best In Show and Finale sales activity.

Garonman

Captain
Oct 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Garonman5
So I get that at Best In Show those who own any of the 4 ships will receive the red paint and other items.. but what happens regarding ship sales? There is no more daily manufacturer during the BIS and Finale days.

Will we get a final round of quantity limited ships for sale or maybe the time limited ships will come round again one last time?

Reactions: FZD

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
This year, the main thing is a new set of warbond CCUs, which may include some offered earlier in the IAE but not all of them, plus new ones not previously offered this IAE. This is different from previous years, when all the warbond CCUs offered earlier were available again during the final 2 days. See Intergalactic Aerospace Expo 2952 FAQ - Welcome Back to microTech!, especially this part:

Will there be Warbond CCUs available?
Yes. Check back each day throughout the expo to see what's available. Each Warbond CCU Daily Deal will run for 24 hours only. However, this year’s Finale (November 27, 4p,m UTC - November 30, 8pm UTC) will include a refresh with new Warbond CCUs that will feature only at this time for select manufacturers, replacing the prior daily deal ones.

…and the comments asking for clarification, and getting it:
4C56E789-C73E-4B3E-BC98-05409659D7AC.jpeg

i seem to recall being told that any quantity-limited ships that had not sold out during previous limited ship sales would go on sale again, but I am not sure there will be any which don’t sell out when they are offered in waves on their manufacturer’s day.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
i seem to recall being told that any quantity-limited ships that had not sold out during previous limited ship sales would go on sale again, but I am not sure there will be any which don’t sell out when they are offered in waves on their manufacturer’s day.
From what I've seen before, including this IAE, they put limited ships that havent sell at the next limited ship sale wave. This happened for the Kraken warbond during this IAE, it was up for sale again right at the start of the Aegis wave1, lasted a few seconds.
edit : to clarify limited ships are released after some payment failures, not because they havent sold-out.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?