Votes: 17 43.6%

• Total voters

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I didn't just buy 1 thing for 1k lol, but I did the math and made it come out to 1k. Sadly it's at this now due to a accidental purchase. Guess I'll have to spend $1475 :(

hopefully you didnt buy a bunch of non LTI ships and are planning to melt them and rebuy LTI ships because you could have gotten a bunch of discounted concepts with warbonds for that cash or packages which have 3 or 4 ships in them.

fbmbirds

Commander
Jan 21, 2018
RSI Handle
fbmbirds
hopefully you didn't buy a bunch of non LTI ships and are planning to melt them and rebuy LTI ships because you could have gotten a bunch of discounted concepts with warbonds for that cash or packages which have 3 or 4 ships in them.

No, I had my standard pledge package that I since turned into store credit and then I did the year subscription for $220 and then figure why the hell not buy all this missed flair lol to you know help support the devs and then I bought my friend a game package to get him into the game and to finish it off a few gift cards to get to that 1k mark which I am oddly suspiciously trying to sell for 20% off right now in the marketplace.

I will wait until the discounted Concepts/warbonds to venture onwards to the $2500 and beyond. I just wanted to get a few things on my Star Citizen checklist checked off and i've done that.

Maxgerber5250

Grand Admiral
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt-Spicer
what are these so called " Perks ". I have almost 2k in this game and " 0 " do I have a Black card? no sold out 15 sec. after on sale. bare citizen? yeah I`ll let you know the next time I`m in LA...... never. I do get e-mail from CR about some new ship they would like me to buy...... oh sorry that`s sold out. sorry. yeah just give them your money and be quite, you will not just like it. you will love it.

Last edited:

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
No, I had my standard pledge package that I since turned into store credit and then I did the year subscription for $220 and then figure why the hell not buy all this missed flair lol to you know help support the devs and then I bought my friend a game package to get him into the game and to finish it off a few gift cards to get to that 1k mark which I am oddly suspiciously trying to sell for 20% off right now in the marketplace.

I will wait until the discounted Concepts/warbonds to venture onwards to the $2500 and beyond. I just wanted to get a few things on my Star Citizen checklist checked off and i've done that.
Thats a pretty smart way to go my suggestion from this point would be get the 15 usd SC and SQ42 add ons so you have game pacakge at 30 usd then wait for concept sales and the aniverssary sale. i'm sure there will be more cheap LTI tokens by the time the aniverssary sale comes around. When the aniverssary sale comes around upgrade all those tokens to the ships you really like. you can test alot of them out by using rec you earn in arena commander and racing. My fleet is pretty much done and i'm pretty satisfied with what i have all i need is one more fighter which i really like.(unless another stupid cool concept sale happens then i'll be hurting again.)

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
what are these so called " Perks ". I have almost 2k in this game and " 0 " do I have a Black card? no sold out 15 sec. after on sale. bare citizen? yeah I`ll let you know the next time I`m in LA...... never. I do get e-mail from CR about some new ship they would like me to buy...... oh sorry that`s sold out. sorry. yeah just give them your money and by quite, you will not just like it. you will love it.
if you need a black card put in a concierge ticket and they may help you out. This has worked for several other concierge memebers.(best time would have been as soon as it happened)

fbmbirds

Commander
Jan 21, 2018
RSI Handle
fbmbirds
Thats a pretty smart way to go my suggestion from this point would be get the 15 usd SC and SQ42 add ons so you have game pacakge at 30 usd then wait for concept sales and the aniverssary sale. i'm sure there will be more cheap LTI tokens by the time the aniverssary sale comes around. When the aniverssary sale comes around upgrade all those tokens to the ships you really like. you can test alot of them out by using rec you earn in arena commander and racing. My fleet is pretty much done and i'm pretty satisfied with what i have all i need is one more fighter which i really like.(unless another stupid cool concept sale happens then i'll be hurting again.)

I bought a few items from some forums members here to help get me started, Im basically all set on the main ships I wanted to start out with.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I bought a few items from some forums members here to help get me started, Im basically all set on the main ships I wanted to start out with.
hopefully they make NPCs a thing on big capital ships id buy a massive ammount i just hope they dont try to charge 100 usd each npc or else i'm going to have a very expensive year again.

fbmbirds

Commander
Jan 21, 2018
RSI Handle
fbmbirds
Ouch your wallet must be hurting now lol You probably shouldnt post to much on how much you spent as hackers may target your account. You should ensure you have 2FA established.
Its all good they can have it. nothing in my account, just $2500 worth of Mustangs that have been gifted out. (Joking, I do have 2FA enabled)

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Not sure how but this happened.

Welcome to the 2nd Tier of Concierge membership. Congrats, you now get a golden skinned sniper rifle which presently has no included scope. Which means that you are 1/2 way to getting the bling-tastic Golden Concierge Armor once you reach the 3rd tier.

Ouch your wallet must be hurting now lol You probably shouldnt post to much on how much you spent as hackers may target your account. You should ensure you have 2FA established.
This is very true.

Forgot your password?