BF4

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd

One of my best works o_O [THAT SHOULD TELL YOU HOW BAD MY VIDEO MAKING SKILLS ARE] , finally got around to uploading it for you gents.

This reminds me though, does anyone play Brokenfield 4 on here? Anyone want to play with me and my homies?

Last edited:

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Yep, fixed! Thanks!
Sadly, I can only stand to play BF for a few moments at a time these days. Now that it is pretty much CoD on crack. What a shame DICE did this to us. Sigh, BF was always my go to and most cherished franchise. Not anymore though. Straight up CoD now.

Thank goodness we have Squad coming though ;) Really stoked about that.

Anyway, sorry for the lame video editing and stuff LOL really have not had any of my pro editing buds around to help me lately. I was doing like 4 hours a day of Adobe Partner Training but had to take a break from that.

Still, I think the vid was kinda fun and that was what I was going for, so mission kinda accomplished I guess haha.

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
Sadly, I can only stand to play BF for a few moments at a time these days. Now that it is pretty much CoD on crack. What a shame DICE did this to us. Sigh, BF was always my go to and most cherished franchise. Not anymore though. Straight up CoD now.

Thank goodness we have Squad coming though ;) Really stoked about that.

Anyway, sorry for the lame video editing and stuff LOL really have not had any of my pro editing buds around to help me lately. I was doing like 4 hours a day of Adobe Partner Training but had to take a break from that.

Still, I think the vid was kinda fun and that was what I was going for, so mission kinda accomplished I guess haha.
I will be pissed if DICE turns Battlefront 3/4/whatever into another battlefield game. I'm not a fan of the infinite spawning in battlefield, which causes you to just run around a cap point fighting off endless waves of enemies. That's why I like PS2 better, you can actually get rid of the spawn point.

Forgot your password?