Big AC contest planned by CIG - X1 prizes.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Yo TESTies check this out:

CIG have planned a challenge in AC where Devs will take part in matches. Place in the top 3 in the match and you'll nab yourself an X1 Force:

"If you successfully get into a match with the tagged Community Team member, the fight is on!
Place into the top 3 on the leaderboard for the winning team in that match (excluding the staff members) to win the prize"

Did I mention this means there are 100 X1's being given away?

1702453207067.png

I think half the challenge will be getting into the correct match!

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
I think half the challenge will be getting into the correct match!
And the second challenge will be to get to him if he spawned inside a wall...
But great news. Looking forward to some festive mayhem. :like:

Last edited:

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Hmm, it says they'll play 3 matches in each time slot, but only one Dev name is mentioned, and I doubt they'll be multiboxing. I suppose they mean they'll play consecutively?

So, if you join a match at 06:00 and a dev isn't there, I'd try again at 06:15-06:20 and then again at 06:30-06:45, just in case they're planning on playing for an hour at a time.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I'm not going to bother, myself. The only match I'd have even half a chance is in Tonk and I'll be at work/on the way back from work while that's on so I'll be warming myself by the fire on those cold evenings watching the reports of the shenanigans on this here thread :)

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Sounds like a fun set of challenges, the most challenging will be getting paired with the staff member for sure, since I figure that with this being posted, there will be an influx of players all looking to play the AC game for the chance to fight for the bikes. Personally, my skills & system are sub par, so the only way I'd end up in the top 3, even if I managed to land in 1 of the lucky matches, would be if somehow all of the other players had issues as well due to severe server lag from the number of matches going on at the same time. Thankfully, I've got a set of these beautiful space bikes in my Origin Complete pack.

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace
Forgot your password?