EpilepticCricket
Reactions: honcho12

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
The infiltration continues!
This is no longer infiltration. If you refer to Army Field Manual 3-05.301 you will see that we have already made the required change to our Target Audience's opinion and reached our psychological objective. Now they are the speaker of the message of Test and its glory. We now need to review our series plan and adjust the TA (Target Audience) to non-Testies and supporters of Testies based upon a specific set of POs and SPOs (PSYOP objective and Secondary PSYOP objective)...

(I will teach you my ways for the Glory of Test.. ;) )

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
This is no longer infiltration. If you refer to Army Field Manual 3-05.301 you will see that we have already made the required change to our Target Audience's opinion and reached our psychological objective. Now they are the speaker of the message of Test and its glory. We now need to review our series plan and adjust the TA (Target Audience) to non-Testies and supporters of Testies based upon a specific set of POs and SPOs (PSYOP objective and Secondary PSYOP objective)...

(I will teach you my ways for the Glory of Test.. ;) )

Here pass these out:

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Anyone seen our new movie, Jurassic World? I heard Monraptorya and Egraptor are pretty good.
Just got back from seeing it. A few notes: Man I missed theaters. Did any one else notice like a 15 minute cut in the footage about midway through the movie? Did Egraptor come out rare or medium? Also, momma rex best rex.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth

Here here!
haha you didn't ! Friggin spaceballs is friggin test propaganda! I knew it !

Dalarest, I wish I had something planned, but I'm like psychopath with no plan, I just go and do ! When it fails, its miserable, but when it works, it's genius !

Edit;

you know, it's really brilliant to have someone go around and complain about how unfair it is that TEST has all these (Imagined and creative) unfair advantages, because, it makes the kind of pilots we're looking for, come straight to us. They want to be on the winning side, and the majority of people know better then stand up and go against the system, and instead want to join it. That's the power of your own propaganda against yourself. Spread rumors, lies, create avid descriptions of re-imagined advantages and ways of life that others find mysterious and secretive and want to be apart of. I find the best advertising at times too, is telling someone a secret, but lightly exploring how important it is for them not to tell anyone. I think you all get me.

Last edited:

honcho12

Space Marshal
Oct 12, 2014
RSI Handle
honcho12
haha you didn't ! Friggin spaceballs is friggin test propaganda! I knew it !

Dalarest, I wish I had something planned, but I'm like psychopath with no plan, I just go and do ! When it fails, its miserable, but when it works, it's genius !

Edit;

you know, it's really brilliant to have someone go around and complain about how unfair it is that TEST has all these (Imagined and creative) unfair advantages, because, it makes the kind of pilots we're looking for, come straight to us. They want to be on the winning side, and the majority of people know better then stand up and go against the system, and instead want to join it. That's the power of your own propaganda against yourself. Spread rumors, lies, create avid descriptions of re-imagined advantages and ways of life that others find mysterious and secretive and want to be apart of. I find the best advertising at times too, is telling someone a secret, but lightly exploring how important it is for them not to tell anyone. I think you all get me.
Can I get you to sign a copy of my raptor?

Reactions: Spicy Spleen

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Hey ! Ben mentioned you guys live the otherday ! See, even he calls it the TEST Raptor ! There is truth to what I am saying ! LOLAWL

Forgot your password?