BIS 2950 Skins became TEST Approved

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Hope it's not a silly question, but how do you get these BIS skins? I quite like that Carrack one, and have a Carrack already. Thanks in anticipation.
You must own one of the top 4 ships from the Best In Show vote which happened a little while ago when they give them out during the Intergalactic Aerospace Expo (IAE). I believe that is all you have to do.

Sometimes you have to attend the in-game expo event to be allocated the goodies though... I'd not risk it, attend the Expo in game too just in case :)

EDIT - And that's not a silly question. I had to ask how to get off the toilet the first time I played the game as I got stuck on the can. Now that's a silly question, and if you can think of one sillier I want to hear it!

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Hope it's not a silly question, but how do you get these BIS skins? I quite like that Carrack one, and have a Carrack already. Thanks in anticipation.
For the BIS 2950 skin it is too late, you would have need to own a Carrack at the time of IAE last year during the Best in Show at the end of the expo.

Check your hangar if you had a Carrack last year during IAE, you should have a paint pack then.

edit : though you can still buy a CCU for a BIS2590 Carrack

Last edited:

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Meh... I've to admit those a preatty ugly skin... The cuttlass is fine, but the others looks like they are painted by a 6yo child compared to the current/orginal 2950 BIS, those ware more refined and elegant, almost Origin style, the new one instead...

Forgot your password?