Black and Yellow is Best

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
It's always good when CIG either releases something already dressed in TEST livery..or at least a skin. The ARGO Raft looks fantastic with a skin (just picked it up). Sure the Taurus carries more but will be interesting how three 32 SCU containers go against manually loading something else (not including the Hull) like a Connie. I also CCU'd my Cutlass for the Taurus and it's a "hanger Queen" as i'm leaving at a refinery station and filling it with refined ore...but that Raft...so sexy and has a Teddy Bear.

ScreenShot-2022-06-08_20-34-23-EA5.jpgScreenShot-2022-06-08_20-53-14-F99.jpg

Lethal1961

Commander
Donor
Feb 27, 2022
RSI Handle
lethal1961
It's always good when CIG either releases something already dressed in TEST livery..or at least a skin. The ARGO Raft looks fantastic with a skin (just picked it up). Sure the Taurus carries more but will be interesting how three 32 SCU containers go against manually loading something else (not including the Hull) like a Connie. I also CCU'd my Cutlass for the Taurus and it's a "hanger Queen" as i'm leaving at a refinery station and filling it with refined ore...but that Raft...so sexy and has a Teddy Bear.

View attachment 23023View attachment 23024
You had me at Teddy bear .

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
Not gonna lie, the orange standard color is great, but then there is this black and yellow which makes it tough to decide, so we all need to buy two!
Sort of have the happy compromise..orange interior, airlock door and turret base. I CCU'd by Cutlass to a Taurus, then remembered the Argo...it may carry less than a Taurus, but it certainly has more character.

Forgot your password?