[Black Flag] Theme song.

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
So, for everything Black Flag (especially smuggling) which includes pirating and the like: I want to see/hear what you guys pick for your theme song/music. I personally always thought that this was a good one.

So! Throw some songs around for Black Flagging and stuff people, I'm curious how good/terrible your tastes are.

Reactions: StarSailer

Dranoc

Autistic EVE Player
Donor
Feb 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Dranoc
\m/ Find me metal that would be good for this and I would love you forever.

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
New TEST strategy for your consideration:
1) Download this song
2) Get a Vanguard(because it reminds me of an F-14, and I remind myself of Tom Cruise)
3) Fly Vanguard to a danger zone and play the song
4) Fight until Vanguard is beat to hell(or on the off chance that you kill all the bad guys), yell "TOO CLOSE FOR MISSILES, SWITCHING TO GUNS!!!" or"TALK TO ME, GOOSE!!!".
5) Crash the Vanguard into something important, because trust me, Cry Astro won't fix ANY ship if it's too busted up. Even an Aurora!
Disclaimer: This strategy has, so far, failed to make me a better fighter pilot, but I FEEL like a better one! But we need more data, so TEST away!!

Reactions: WarrenPeace

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
New TEST strategy for your consideration:
1) Download this song
2) Get a Vanguard(because it reminds me of an F-14, and I remind myself of Tom Cruise)
3) Fly Vanguard to a danger zone and play the song
4) Fight until Vanguard is beat to hell(or on the off chance that you kill all the bad guys), yell "TOO CLOSE FOR MISSILES, SWITCHING TO GUNS!!!" or"TALK TO ME, GOOSE!!!".
5) Crash the Vanguard into something important, because trust me, Cry Astro won't fix ANY ship if it's too busted up. Even an Aurora!
Disclaimer: This strategy has, so far, failed to make me a better fighter pilot, but I FEEL like a better one! But we need more data, so TEST away!!
Already did it :)

Forgot your password?