Industry Black Market

Achlys

Lieutenant
May 6, 2015
RSI Handle
Achlys47
Oh my lanta, is this really true or what you're wanting to do? In reference to harvesting organs from people and alien species. One of the biggest reasons I want to explore is to find semi-sentient alien races and sell them on the black market as pets/show specimens among any other uses such a shady character who bought them might do with said merchandise...

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
I love the black market! You guys can sell my *cough cough* recently acquired *cough* goods!

And I love having spare kidneys!

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I mostly planed on exploring but I like this too, maybe if I find aliens I can get them hooked for you ;) for a taste of course.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
Not sure if this would be under Industry/Smuggling etc..

I will be looking to own an Endeavor. Once we learn more on drug production/black market surgeries, I was hoping to build a team of scumbags to ruin the lives of the space poor. Anyone else interested in the seedier side of Star Citizen?
I would be a mule got a few fast ships (m50 and herald) and some bigger ships, but more interested in getting my hands on some UEE military ship and equipment, along with some alien items. Think you can do that for me?

Kersakov

Rear Admiral
Donor
Apr 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Kersakov
I would be a mule got a few fast ships (m50 and herald) and some bigger ships, but more interested in getting my hands on some UEE military ship and equipment, along with some alien items. Think you can do that for me?
We can do anything if you have the Credits...

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
No, they won't. What you think you're some kind of Jedi waving your hand around like that? I'm a TESTie, Mind Tricks don't work on me, only booze. No booze, No deal.

Ok now I'm paraphrasing a little bit...
*sighs, and buys 2 kg of honey, purified water, some yeast and blueberries.* Come back in 6 months, I'll have a couple gallons of mead for you.

Reactions: Kersakov
Forgot your password?