Black & Yellow BattleBot's

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Legos are freaking awesome. I always get the itch to break my own out whenever I see someone posting about them here.

GeneticPredator

Space Marshal
Jan 13, 2016
RSI Handle
GeneticPredator
Production continues...

Right of the production line is the brand new Scout unit "Yellow Jacket BattleBot MKIII"

This is a smaller and faster unit. Carrying less armour and weapons than it's big brother the MKII.

Legs have been angled and improved to make this unit a really fast runner.
It is equipped with the latest sensors for detecting enemy's at great distances.
And is also equipped with the latest jumpjet technology (as seen on its back), making high or long jumps seem like childsplay.

Ladies and Gentlemen me and my son proudly presents the MKIII.

Front View.

Rear View.

Fire Test.

Aiming.

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
I can't freaking wait to start doing his with my son. Some of the best memories I have as a kid we're those epic Lego sets.
Good work.
I hope my sons has better memories of this than what I encourage. The lego builds tend to start out yay, then turn into dad I can't get this part... 20 minutes later I have finished it and he got bored and wandered off. Winning (sarcasm alert)

Reactions: Blind Owl

GeneticPredator

Space Marshal
Jan 13, 2016
RSI Handle
GeneticPredator
I hope my sons has better memories of this than what I encourage. The lego builds tend to start out yay, then turn into dad I can't get this part... 20 minutes later I have finished it and he got bored and wandered off. Winning (sarcasm alert)
Hehe that has happend here too. But now he is doing really good. :)

Forgot your password?