BLUE COLLAR FEVER BABY!

TheZekk

Space Marshal
Mar 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Zekk
Glad that someone liked the package. It was a bit too much for me, so I'm tapping out of this set. I may get a reclaimer to complete my aegis collection, but probably not.

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Wow, an Aurora LX?

Well la-dee-da Mr fancypants. Some of us hardworking joes only have an MR, way to rub your fancypants LX in our faces.

;)
The nerve of some people! This is supposed to be a safe place Azmo! You can't just flaunt your Auroras like that! There are starving pilots in Nix and you're disrespecting them. Now I'm all triggered! /s

I am legit jealous of you. That package contains most of my dream ships!

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
It is a dream package ! I think it has the best value out of any package they have ever released !

But you know what.. watch tomorrow they come out with a package I take instead that has all 5 HULL ships..lol

DragonHeart

Space Marshal
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
ATempest
It is a dream package ! I think it has the best value out of any package they have ever released !

But you know what.. watch tomorrow they come out with a package I take instead that has all 5 HULL ships..lol
I agree, great value for money, and she has my 2 favourite ships.
The Reclaimer and Orion, and of course the Starfarer is pretty good.

TheZekk

Space Marshal
Mar 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Zekk

The will probably. When it released the hull series package was sold for like $1,250 and came with every one. Expect it.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Oh, are they selling the LX again? How shameful. I simply can't abide all the new money in here these days, mmyes.

But seriously, that looks like a fun package. I'm hyped for when we can really start playing with all these industry ships!

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Oh, are they selling the LX again? How shameful. I simply can't abide all the new money in here these days, mmyes.

But seriously, that looks like a fun package. I'm hyped for when we can really start playing with all these industry ships!
yeah, so far we have combat and no industry

Forgot your password?