"borrowing" for goods

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
So here's a fun bug for you traders out there. I crashed my connie last night with all my cash in goods (yea I know, I know) anyway, did a mining run or two for spending money and then went to load up the connie in olisar with meds. Well the kiosk let me repeatedly purchase said meds in the small (2000 $ or so) increments until I filled the entire hold. THen was able to sell all that and make a return trip. Suddenly not poor. The accounting system didn't keep it all in my account over night, but perhaps it deducted the "stolen/loaned" initial amount. As a test I crashed another load to get poor today, and just retried the "scam" with my freelancer. Yup. I'm currently on a run with a now full hold of borrowed goods to sell. here's the issue council. https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/issue-council/star-citizen-alpha-3/STARC-73667-able_to_purchase_more_goods_than_i_have_credit_for

Bruce

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
ABAP
borrowing goods doesn't scare me anymore ... I saw flying bone-colored golf ball today in SC .. poor guy (

Reactions: Ammorn
Forgot your password?