RSI Handle
AstroSam
People which I met in the verse...and which I don't like:
  • Bo**s-Bang
  • Vi**en
  • ma**dm
  • Ro**erz
...and some more. But you for sure are asking me: "wtf why...?"
Well, because these guys are lurking in places where KI pirates are spawning for then shooting you in the back without warning.

Yes, there are lots of such pvp-gamers. BUT: there are those "honest killers" - which are also waiting for you to kill. Bu those "honest killers" - like UINS for instance - don't lurk. They are waiting on places like ICC Probe or Kareah for then going into a fight. If they loose, they sometimes send some congratz. "gf" - "good fight". That helps to lick your wounds - and ask for a revenge. Which you'll become. Good fighting lessons!

Now, those guys I listed before, who are lurking and killing from behind, are not only gutless want-to-be-killers: they even can't loose! I today had that with one guy: I fought him before at ICC mission point 1; well, I wanted to fight him, but at that time I recognized that I've not been shot by a KI pirate but a pvp player, it was already too late. So, after he killed me from behind, I respawned and went back. At that time, he was EVA to get the first blackbox. I waited(!) for him to reenter his ship, then fought him. Finally he jumped away (bastard! I don't like that). At ICC mission point 2 I met him again. He just finished the mission. I carefully flew to the mission point, and when I came close enough, he jumped away. I said to myself "okay, perhaps he accepted that I'm the better pilot" and didn't care; instead fought the KI pirate. Suddenly I got shot in the back! This sissy jumped right back, for killing me again from behind. This time I jumped away because my thrusters were damaged badly and I couldn't stand him. It was the point when I called for some company, and finally we bullied him out of this instance.

I have to admit, that, when my bros killed him at Kareah, I waited for him to respawn at Olisar (before he managed to wipe his crime stat) and crashed with my Aurora LN into his SuperHornet. Hell of a fireball, totally worth it. After that, he went off. Mea culpa, this usually is definitely not my kind of gameplay; I'm sorry. But *not* for this asshole - and every other asshole who means that it is fun to lurk and kill from behind.

At all you guys: come on fight me! Fight every player you want - but face them honestly! Win with greatness. But loose gratefully!
Lurking and killing from behind is no gameplay. Its not fun. But when Star Citizen is alive, I will do everything for it to hunt you lurking cowards down.

Bounty Hunters ye be welcome!
Cheers!
AstroSam

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I saw you playing earlier but I was just messing around in star marine for an hour.

I will join you next time and avenge thee!

Ps. this is what test is for. I think we should all keep 1 x24" display just with "enemies of test" listed on it! :D

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
We need such a list, don't we? But I think that such a public list would not be the gentleman way of solving this problem ;)
Last week I decided to build myself a "black list". Don't know if this helps in any way. Finally, its just to give me a good feeling. And to spread the word aka hire Bounty Hunters, haha :D

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
I honestly hope that they will put a very robust bounty system in the game. The same goes for the law enforcement portion. If I spend a week gathering up enough for a big haul of cargo, I will be nervous stepping into lawless space. I think that the lawless pilots should feel the same nervousness stepping into law abiding space and risking capture.

It is important to note, NO GAME has successfully pulled this off. They always cave in and make it easy on the griefers and general low life players. All the risk is assumed entirely and exclusively by law abiding players while criminals risk nothing. This is because either the punishment is too lax to even be considered a threat, or players find a way to work around any punishment via multiple accounts or in-game mechanics.

This is where the bounty comes in. Griefers and low life players behave that way because there is no risk. The second (and I mean the instant) there is anything at risk, those chicken sh!t players turn tail and run. There MUST be some way of making this behavior risky or it will run rampant across the game. It happens like this in every mmo and Star Citizen will be no different. I hope something like a bounty system can help provide that necessary risk.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I love to grief griefers on their own game, I'll join ya anytime just add me to your party if you see me online or give me a shout in spectrum, discord if I am in there.. ;)

And I've noticed this bastard and so far I have eluded them, scared hem off or killed them.
I have had my hours of fair dogfighting with UINS players, great guys to do dogfight with they never back down a dogfight and they do not stab you in the back and it learned me some tricks to avoid and detect a lurking ship.

The lurker most likely always jump in to a point say ICC mission nr.1 as soon as they arive they stop and go full reverse long enough to end up behind you when you jump in so you will not get them on radar infornt of you unless you klick target friendly then enmy to see if you get either radar lock.

That is what I do every time I araive after a jump, I start flying toward entended destination and klick target friendly and enemy repetedly a couple times. If there is any one close enough to you they will pop on the radar, I will repeat this process some times until I arrive so I have a good peripheral view of what ships are in vicinity of me. And if I smell rat I confront them do a fly by not to close and if they don't fire or jump away I leve them alone but keep my eyes open. I also keep that friendly target in radar that way I have a distance count at all time so I know if he/she is geting closer or staying away.

CHEERS :beer:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I just follow and if I catch them in a server... rip them. Otherwise.. still a waste of time spending energy on people like that.
Yeah! that is the way I do it I don't chase or hunt them, waste of energy.
But if I catch em trying something shity.... they're in for a treat. :boom::fire: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I always fly by the rule I don't start a fight, but I will do what ever I can to end it if forced in to one.
I leave people alone and let them do their thing, rather help out insted that is never a waste of energy to help someone. :smile:

Nacki

Commander
Feb 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Nacki
Last edited:
Forgot your password?