Bounty Hunting Tiers

Makimera

Vice Admiral
Oct 27, 2019
RSI Handle
Maki
Here is a list of the diffrent bounty hunting tiers (that i have been able to get so far) with the new reputation system and what the pay is for doing them.

Hope it helps those who like to run missions :)
There is quite some heavy pay jumps as you increase in diffuclty.
Be aware of the Valkyries, they have ALOT of ballistic weaponry and hurt quite alot.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Here is a list of the diffrent bounty hunting tiers (that i have been able to get so far) with the new reputation system and what the pay is for doing them.

Hope it helps those who like to run missions :)
There is quite some heavy pay jumps as you increase in diffuclty.
Be aware of the Valkyries, they have ALOT of ballistic weaponry and hurt quite alot.
Neat, thank you!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Ah cool so actually worth doing bounties now if those preices stand.

Makimera

Vice Admiral
Oct 27, 2019
RSI Handle
Maki
Ah cool so actually worth doing bounties now if those preices stand.
definatly is, and once you increase in reputation rank, you get % bonus on your pay. not sure how far up it goes, but goten 10% extra so far.
however, the ballistics enemies hurt alot. But then i also fly the conny, so im guessing the shield holes are making me squishy :D

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
definatly is, and once you increase in reputation rank, you get % bonus on your pay. not sure how far up it goes, but goten 10% extra so far.
however, the ballistics enemies hurt alot. But then i also fly the conny, so im guessing the shield holes are making me squishy :D
Nice I'll be taking the 600i for those missions, 3xS5 runs through em.

Reactions: Chip Hazzard

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
If you level up your rep to medium-high tier, do you still get to do lower tier easier bounties or are you stuck getting killed by high tier enemies? Cos I don't have anything remotely capable of taking on those type of enemies.

Makimera

Vice Admiral
Oct 27, 2019
RSI Handle
Maki
If you level up your rep to medium-high tier, do you still get to do lower tier easier bounties or are you stuck getting killed by high tier enemies? Cos I don't have anything remotely capable of taking on those type of enemies.
yeha, you are still offerd a mix of lower tier missions.
Also the rank you have with the diffrent organisations is not connected to the tiers on the diffrent missions.
So if you feel medium tier is enogh, you can justskip the next tier mission and keep doing the medium missions for reputation and money.

If you fail enogh missions tho, they will fire you and wont give you missions for a while, then after a while they will give you a test mission to see if they want to hire you again.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Wow, very high pay out for the bigger missions.

Is the gameplay the same? Given location marker and must scan for them at location? Might take my Starfarer out.

Makimera

Vice Admiral
Oct 27, 2019
RSI Handle
Maki
Wow, very high pay out for the bigger missions.

Is the gameplay the same? Given location marker and must scan for them at location? Might take my Starfarer out.
yeha, pretty much same as previus kill missions. Go to marker, wait for them to spawn (think there is some backend delay atm)
If your able to spin up and leave quick enogh, then you can get out before the reinforcements arrive to hit you as well.

Up to medium is easy. hard and very hard, is where it starts to hurt, due to ballistic weaponry.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Up to medium is easy. hard and very hard, is where it starts to hurt, due to ballistic weaponry.
I really can't wait for SDF shields and physical armor. The Starfarer should be a literal tank. Would make these jobs easy.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
If you can blade the 2 x S5 on the top of the starfarer to the already potent 4 x S4 then it will be a beast. A low lubering beast......but a beast none the less!

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
If you can blade the 2 x S5 on the top of the starfarer to the already potent 4 x S4 then it will be a beast. A low lubering beast......but a beast none the less!
I'd probably rather blade the two 2x3 on the back and get a person or npc in the top.

Although hopefully by that point we have a fully reworked Starfarer and the Gemini will have two 2x4 and one 2x6. If you've been in a Reclaimer you know how stupid those size 6s get.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I'd probably rather blade the two 2x3 on the back and get a person or npc in the top.

Although hopefully by that point we have a fully reworked Starfarer and the Gemini will have two 2x4 and one 2x6. If you've been in a Reclaimer you know how stupid those size 6s get.
Yeh i was talking about soloing it really.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Yeh i was talking about soloing it really.
I'm hoping they roll out AI blades and NPC crew at the same time. Would be nice to have an option. Although they have said that NPCs will be better than your average AI blade, so I'd probably go with one of those up on top turret. Or possibly have it fly the ship while I'm in turret since I'd be better than them. I'm hoping NPC can fly a ship alright by then...

Makimera

Vice Admiral
Oct 27, 2019
RSI Handle
Maki
quick update, it seems the reputation system connected to bounty hunting is totaly broken since 1 - 2 patches back.
You now only get the promotion mission and not the actuall mission that you earn money from.

Forgot your password?