Bow before the Mighty Pug

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
219? Doing better than me :) I beat Vanduul Swarm by joining a Multiplayer game, dying then watching the others win. The system then said "Well done you beat it!"

I don't think they expected ananyone to sit through it.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
219? Doing better than me :) I beat Vanduul Swarm by joining a Multiplayer game, dying then watching the others win. The system then said "Well done you beat it!"

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
219? Doing better than me :slight_smile: I beat Vanduul Swarm by joining a Multiplayer game, dying then watching the others win. The system then said "Well done you beat it!"

whoa... I think its starting to kick in now........
or deja deja deja deja voux

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
219? Doing better than me :slight_smile: I beat Vanduul Swarm by joining a Multiplayer game, dying then watching the others win. The system then said "Well done you beat it!"

I understood the first time you said it.
I just had some weird flashbacks of my childhood when my father used to tell me the same thing 20 times before I actually did it. I wasn't an idiot, I was just stubborn. At least that's what the psychiatrists at the ward told me.

Forgot your password?