BREAKING - Release List Leak!!

K1NG

Captain
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
K1NG_Brit
Did they leak it on purpose?
Don't think so. But there is pros and cons to both sides.

There's a lot of 'green' meaning committed/completed stuff. So it looks good on them showing they are working hard.

But it also shows pretty much every deadline for stuff like SQ42, FPS and Social.

K1NG

Captain
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
K1NG_Brit
oooooooh, someone at CIGs gonna be in troubleeeeeee
An employee left their username and password in the patch files for 1.1 so someone took them and logged into their Jira page. Copied the entire Wiki and took screens of the release schedule.

Stormtrooper

Lieutenant
Jan 31, 2015
RSI Handle
Storm-Trooper
An employee left their username and password in the patch files for 1.1 so someone took them and logged into their Jira page. Copied the entire Wiki and took screens of the release schedule.
Must have been a Intern, its always the Intern's fault.

RuntimeError

Lieutenant
Mar 20, 2015
RSI Handle
RuntimeError
It's in the config file for the crash handler ... question is, why is there a password in clear text ;) And why haven't they put a hotfix online to remove that file from the install.

RuntimeError

Lieutenant
Mar 20, 2015
RSI Handle
RuntimeError
The file is still in the game folder, so everyone has it. just do a text search for "jira", it was not very difficult to find as soon you know there is something to find ;)

K1NG

Captain
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
K1NG_Brit
The file is still in the game folder, so everyone has it. just do a text search for "jira", it was not very difficult to find as soon you know there is something to find ;)
I don't have 1.1 installed.

Can you please PM me the details.

Axelay

Space Marshal
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Chitsu
The imgur link has been taken down, and most of the threads about this on most sites are "not found" so at this point we must all say, "Silly CIG, you can't ever delete anything off of the internet".
Google cache == win

K1NG

Captain
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
K1NG_Brit
The imgur link has been taken down, and most of the threads about this on most sites are "not found" so at this point we must all say, "Silly CIG, you can't ever delete anything off of the internet".
Google cache == win
Feel free to repost the images in this thread. Or I'll do it when I get home from work.

Forgot your password?