Bricked my 400i

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I had a visit from a friend whom I roped into playing SC a couple years ago and he brought me this kit as a gift!

IMG_1017.jpeg

It must've cost as much as the jpeg CIG sells! It's a really nice build, almost everything fits well (had to cut off some nubs to make winglets stay on), you got guns and a mostly accurate interior, removable roof so you can see inside, opening bike hangar, ramps, landing gear, the whole lot!
This is the first unofficial kit I built in a million years, so this was incredible to me.
I highly recommend it if you are into this sort of thing!

Edit. Added some better photos
IMG_1017.jpegIMG_1028.jpegIMG_1027.jpegIMG_1026.jpegIMG_1025.jpeg

Last edited:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Holy shit that's more than a friend that's a god damn keeper.

PS has anyone noticed the ramp on the 400i looks kinda like the BMM/Defender?

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
That is a good friend.

It could have gone the other way where he blames you for their endless development and wasting his time! :D
Very true!

Could have ended up with something like this where the poor fella is barfing up his SC dreams of what could have been!

Lego Gravity Falls Gnome Barfing Rainbows | Taste the rainbo… | Maxwell  Bauman | Flickr
And I wouldn't have blamed him for that lol
But he is a grown up, he knows what he spent his money on might never be.

Holy shit that's more than a friend that's a god damn keeper.

PS has anyone noticed the ramp on the 400i looks kinda like the BMM/Defender?
LOL,
and yeah that's what I was thinking when I got to that part of the kit. Also the bmm paint job screems origin with all that white n black. I really wish they'd change that to something that looks at least somewhat unique or alien.

Forgot your password?